Dealing With Difficult People - MP3 Audio Download & Workbook PDF Download
The first thing about dealing with difficult people
is realising that they think it’s you!
The second is learning that
you have many more options than you thought!
The third is enjoying the challenge of dealing with even the really difficult ones!
To be successful at work and play, we need to be able to deal effectively with colleagues, customers, managers, junior employees, friends, family, officials, service providers, sales staff, administrators, people trying to influence us . . . . . .
This set of over 3hrs of audio recordings was captured at Julie's 'Dealing with Difficult People' live seminar at Wembley Conference Centre. Originally made available as a set of audio cassettes (do you remember those!?!), you can now download these audio recordings to listen to on your MP3 player wherever you want. Here's a sample:
Julie uses her usual fun and involving presentation style to introduce the audience to a range of theories, concepts and tools including assessing quadrant, ego states, strokes, drivers and some NLP ideas.
During this set of audio recordings you will learn about:
- how to build rapport and get on someone else’s wavelength
- the three keys to maintaining good relationships
- effective channels of communication - and when to use each
- our working styles - and how they help and hinder us
- how to handle aggression, over-adaptation and apathy
- how to dismantle your own BARs to assertiveness
- motivating yourself and others - and recognition patterns in your organisation
- stimulating creativity and encouraging innovation
- persuasion styles and leadership styles - for maximum motivation and impact
There is download also incorporates the Dealing With Difficult People Workbook PDF to accompany and complement the MP3 audio recordings.
This workbook provides an overview of the ideas and concepts covered in the audio recordings, together with a number of activities you can do, including some questionnaires so you can score yourself.
1. Welcome to this Workbook
2. Who is your Dipper from Hell?
3. Working Styles
5. Representational Systems
6. Spider Maps
7. Personal Styles
8. BARs to Effectiveness
9. Steps to Success
10. Emotional Control
11. Resource States
12. Circles of Excellence
14. Windows on the World
15. AP3 - the Assessing Cube
16. Psychological Games
17. Action Planning
18. The 3 Keys to Relationships